Powered by Blogger.

thanksgiving outfits

Hi guys! Before this busy yet need-to-unwind weekend, I wanted to put up some Thanksgiving outfit ideas because I know it's a little bit of a struggle finding a classy, family-approved outfit that still looks cute! The rest of this week is going to fly by so I wanted to make sure I got these up before the ideas fluttered from my mind :-)

1. The Romantic
2. The Independent
3. The Creative
I really hope you found this helpful! I definitely don't know what I'm actually wearing but I am going shopping this weekend so I hope to find something new! Will definitely let you know once I do. Love you babes and Happy pre-Thanksgiving! Also, if you want to know where every detail is from, you can go to my Polyvore here!Xoxo,Christie



4 comments

  1. The Romantic and Creative outfits are my fave! Definitely going to try to put something together inspired by the two <3

    katsangfroid.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks! Love your picks.

    xxAmanda
    http://poiseinwings.blogspot.com/2016/11/romwe.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looks! Great options!

    http://thefashionjump.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the choices and especially the olympus pen

    ReplyDelete