Powered by Blogger.

new years outfit inspiration

Hi guys! So I wanted to do another little outfits post because I know you guys really like them and I definitely wanted to get a post up this week because I've been so in that holiday laziness! I will definitely be back on my grind soon, but I'm just waiting to settle back into my apartment and feel my usual New York City inspiration. But anyway,  here are some New Years Outfits I've thought up!

1. DATE NIGHT
I thought up this one for those who are maybe going to a nice dinner or party, where champagne and drinks are involved but you still want to be classy and sophisticated. I would really recommend a flowy dress paired with a sparkly bag and tights to get that classic New Years glitter vibe.

2. NIGHT WITH THE GIRL GANG
This outfit was inspired by a night of clubbing and being with friends with cocktails and confetti. Sparkly dress, tights, sweet heels. I would also recommend a crossbody bag so you can keep it with you all night yet still be able to dance and kiss strangers and not worry about a thing.

3. A NIGHT IN
This one is for those who are just having a night in with their loves or cozy by themselves with face masks, champagne, and Chinese food. Honestly I think this is the option that I am going for. Pajamas, thick socks, and watching the New Years events on tv.

Link to my Polyvore here.

~

Whether you decide to go out or stay in, I really hope all of your New Years are exactly what you want them to be and that everyone is stays safe! So much love to all of you! I believe Adam and I are just going to stay in and do that channel that 'night in' set. What do you plan on doing? 

Xoxo,
Christie

2 comments

  1. Night in!!! With fam and little orderves (pigs in a blanket, cheese, crackers, cocktails, and little cupcakes!) watching the nyr rockin eve and setting my room up like a tiny Pinterest party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!
    http://clairdluna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete