Powered by Blogger.

what's in my bag



Hi guys! I haven't done a blogpost like this in a while and I think it is time for an update on what I usually carry around with me in my bag. Also, I realized I haven't shown my Chloé on this blog yet, so I thought this would be the perfect post for that...though, I can only bring 3 things with me in it because of it's mini size. So normally, to fit all the items I'm going to show, I would take a bigger bag like my All Saints one or my Free People vegan tote. Just to keep that in mind!




Okay so the key things I make sure to always take with me are...
Saint Laurent card holder: This obviously is my wallet that holds all my cards, my metro card, and ID. I just got this for Christmas from my parents because I just wanted something really sleek, simple, and adult like that could fit into any purse and I can just throw in on the go. I am done with big, chunky wallets that have my coins everywhere and crumpled receipts from 345 b.c.
Lip Moisturizer: Okay, now normally I am not one to splurge on such an expensive lip moisturizer (before I used the Mario Badescu rose tube, which works wonders too) but I couldn't resist buying the Chanel Hydra Beauty lip balm (pictured above in the circular jar) because it was on sale and have wanted to try it for forever. I also don't regret it because it is soooo hydrating and lovely. So that has become a staple in my bag for sure!
Hand Cream: Especially now with winter being so brisk, I need a hand cream when I'm on the go. I've been using the L'Occitane Amande 'Mains A Croquer' cream. It smells really nice and keeps my skin so hydrated.

Then, the optional things I take with me if I have a larger bag...
Chanel Mineral Powder: Just in case I'm going to an event or I'll be out for a long time, I love taking this powder with me for touch ups in case I get oily or if my skin just starts looking drab. The specific powder I take with me is 'poudre universelle compacte' in the shade translucent 2. 
Lip Tint: Again, I love taking a lipstick/lip tint with me if I know I'm going to be needing a touch up later. I just purchased the Generation G lip tint in Cake from Glossier and I already know it will be my on-the-go lip tint.
Sunglasses: Of course, an essential, especially if it's a sunny day. I usually go with my rounded Ray Bans because they're simple and one of my forever favorites.
Perfume: Little samples or a mini bottle (like above) is perfect for my bag, especially if I'm going out or just want to constantly keep smellin' nice. My favorite scent is Santal by Le Labo.


Sometimes I'll take headphones, business cards, and my camera with me too, but only for extra special occasions. Oh, and hand sanitizer and gum/mints.

And that's it! I really hope this was helpful or just an interesting post to read in case you were curious. Honestly, I don't carry that much with me. Sometimes I see beauty bloggers doing this and they have so many items! So I'm sorry if this wasn't that exciting. But anyway, hope you have a beautiful Friday and I will be back here with another post soon! Stay tuned for my night routine featuring L'Occitane...oh la la!
Xoxo,Christie


4 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with this bag!! I just got a sample of the santal and I am hooked. It smells amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what camera is that? :) pls reply x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's just a vintage one that I found at a local vintage store ♡ it's a Kodak Tourist II, what it says on the label 🤗

      Delete
  3. An Insulated Duffle Bag is perfect for athletes - Cary all your essentials

    ReplyDelete